Zeebs
4 years ago
lv 90 character boost questions
First off sorry if this has been answered a million times/ I rarely post or snoop around the forums. I will be purchasing WOD in store on release date because I prefer to own the physical box. My question is will I receive the 90 boost if I purchase on day 1?

Also hypothetically if I were to pre purchase and obtain the of boost. How long do I have to cash it in because I'm most likely not renewing my subscription until WOD launch/pre event. Thanks and appreciated.

Also sorry if this is not the right to post this. It says I'm limited to where I can post.
Edited by Zeebs 03/21/2014 03:41 AM
Vrakthris
Support Forum Agent
4 years ago
lv 90 character boost questions
03/20/2014 08:39 PMPosted by Zeebs

Yes. The pre-order bonus is that you get to access the level boost that comes with the Warlords of Draenor expansion now instead of waiting for launch.

03/20/2014 08:39 PMPosted by Zeebs

This is a good place to ask such questions. We aren't always able to get to every post though and some get missed so it was good that you bumped it after a few days.

Starter Edition accounts and those that do not currently have any game time on them have access to our Limited forums such as New Player, Customer Support and Tech so that they can get help and advice on a number of issues that they may have with accessing, playing or running the game.

Once you reactivate your account your forum access should return as soon as that has processed.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

How's my driving? Click me.
Orlyia
4 years ago
lv 90 character boost questions
03/27/2014 09:09 PMPosted by Dafaen
*No, honestly the only thing I can think of was I also did a realm transfer after I boosted my character. Before making the purchase I went through the steps of making him 90 and after it was done, it still wasn't there. After about 20 minutes it said it was going through the boosting process. After about an hour my character had transferred to the other realm, and it's still at the same level. So, I'm guessing that the issue is it's just a little bit of jumbled time between the boost and transfer.

If this still hasn't gone through, I'd recommend contacting Billing through the Support link above.

Part of the issue is probably that you shouldn't be able to boost a character AND do a transfer together.

A boosted character has a 72 hour wait before a transfer should be available.
Sylnaxas
4 years ago
lv 90 character boost questions
Dhorvul, I'd recommend contacting our Billing Department to see if there is an issue with the payment if it has hit the 72 hour mark. You can do this by clicking the "Support" button up top and following the entry system into placing a ticket, live chat or callback.

Keep in mind, Live Chat and Callbacks are only available during specific hours of the day and at the time of this post, are closed. If you'd like to use one of these two options, I'd try tomorrow during the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have feedback for me? Click here!
Blizzard
3 years ago
lv 90 character boost questions
Please don't necro threads, if you have a question regarding a Character Boost please create a new thread.
Currently Ranked: Fluff